AEC Cloud Updates Portal Software with Patch 19: Unified Application Management
AEC Cloud recently released Patch 19 for the Portal Software. This new patch covers some bug fixes as well as extends the functionality of the Portal Software, giving users and administrators control over application access and management.
“Unified Application Management” is the key feature of Portal Software.
- To Upgrade Contact related pages to auto create user in Account Management/Passport Database when the user has AM Application access.
- Contact Page – Windows username validation issue: When the contact’s windows username contains single quote (‘), edit record feature is throwing an error. This issue is fixed in this release.
- MyProperties>Configuration Manager> Number of Records to be Listed setting issue.
The MyProperties>Configuration Manager> “Number of Records to be Listed” setting is not reflecting in Portal/Passport List Pages. This issue is fixed in this release.
- Citrix Receiver Download Link for Mac: Seamless Plugin Installer page is displaying invalid citrix receiver download link for Mac. This issue is fixed in this release.
What is Portal Software?
Developed with a cloud mindset, the AEC Cloud Portal Software is purpose built for:
- Companies seeking a unified end user
- Unified application administrator experience
- Currently used by more than 20,000 users
- Seamless self provisioning experience
Major Functionality includes:
- Central company/contact repository
- Secure launching, provisioning and single sign on for various applications
- Activity based billing module
- Integrated with Active Directory
- Includes a web services layer that can be used to leverage certain features for other integrations