Eliminate Import/Export Of Data: Use Excel to Update Your Line of Business Apps
OBAs, Microsoft Office Business Applications, are a great way to extend your Line of Business (LOB) applications so you can capture critical information that lives in spreadsheets and work offline without missing a beat.
Would you like to…
- Use Excel to update Prolog, Primavera, Viewpoint and other AEC Industry applications?
- Utilize standard forms your employees already understand?
- Update information in one location and have it update in multiple applications?
- Work online or offline from anywhere anytime?
- Stop mapping fields and supporting import/export issues?
Advantages of using Microsoft Office Business Applications:
- Users can work in Microsoft Excel to manage information related to submittals, punch lists, and most other features.
- You can use our standard forms or base them on yours.
- OBAs can be used with any application that has web services.
Want to learn more about connecting your Line of Business Applications with Microsoft Excel?
Fill in the form to the right >>