AEC Cloud has updated the Trimble Prolog to version 9.92 MR3 in our hosted software offerings. The new version has many new features, the most important is the ability to view data on mobile devices.
From the Meridian Systems website: The Trimble Prolog software is the leading construction project management software available on the market today. Manage all aspects of your project from record keeping, from the construction site to the office.
Here is what's new:
- New in the Browser: Prolog Converge 9.9
- New UI
- Broader Browser Support
- Forms in New Windows
- Reports with attachments
- New Admin Functionality
- New Default Configuration
- Company/Contact Improvements
- In-form videos
- New in Mobile: Prolog Mobile 9.9
- File Library
Significant enhancements have been made in terms of performance improvements and usability, including:
- The Drawings & Specs form has been added
- Streamlined Initialization Process
- On-Demand Record Refresh
- Record Locking & “Add Comments”
- Multiple Checklist Enhancements
- Snapshots of Pin Locations may now be captured and attached to records
- Additional Annotation Controls improve markup capabilities
- Camera Enhancements
Product release information: http://www.meridiansystems.com/products/prolog/whats-new/
AEC Cloud Hosting has over 15 years of hands on real world experience in protecting data for the largest construction firms in the industry. We have the know how and expertise so you can rest at night knowing your data is secure.
Find out what AEC Cloud can do for your business migration to the cloud. Schedule a live demo today and see for yourself the possibilities we can offer.